Exe Estuary Virtual Winter Forum ‘Coastal Change’
Tuesday 2nd February 2021, 19:00 – 20:30 via Zoom
Due to COVID-19 and lockdown 3.0 the EEMP will once again be hosting the Forum Virtually. The evening will focus on coastal change with a range of exciting speakers from various organisations, as well as Partnership updates.
Presentations are as follows:
- Plymouth Coastal Observatory – Isabel Kelly, Plymouth Coastal Observatory
- Dawlish Warren Beach Management Scheme – Martin Davies, Environment Agency
- Lower Otter Restoration Project – Sam Bridgewater, Clinton Devon Estates
- Exe Estuary Management Partnership update – Jay Boyle, Exe Estuary Officer
- Exeter Port Authority: update from the Harbour Master – Grahame Forshaw, Exeter Port Authority
or you can download the full agenda (subject to change)
We will be giving you the opportunity to put questions forward to the speakers in advance of the meeting. As with the previous Virtual Forum, there will be a dedicated Q&A session at the end of the event. Any questions unanswered will be addressed via email following the event.
There will be a limited number of free tickets (100) for the event. Once registered you will be sent the Zoom meeting link shortly before the event.