UPDATE: Tickets have now SOLD OUT
Please keep an eye on the Eventbrite page as some tickets may have been refunded.
Please cancel your tickets online if you can no longer make it, so others can book a place.
The Exe Autumn Clean-Up is BACK! We are super happy to be able to host this event after a year out due to COVID-19!
BOOKING FOR THIS EVENT IS ESSENTIAL
This is a ticketed event, therefore only those with tickets will be able to join in the clean-up, and attend the Stuart Line Cruise.
Families are welcome, as are friendly dogs on leads; children must be accompanied by an adult.
Award-winning Krispies Fish & Chips will be served to volunteers aboard a free trip on the beautiful estuary with Stuart Line Cruises departing at 4pm promptly (boarding at 3.45pm). The fun and upbeat ACE Music jazz band will be aboard the cruise, bringing life and soul to the post-clean celebrations.
Meeting Point: Imperial Recreation Ground Slipway before 1pm.
Travel: Parking will be pay and display for this event, please use public transport if possible.
Equipment: Due to COVID, we will be supplying disposable gloves (please bring your own if you can). A limited amount of equipment is provided, but again, please bring your own if you have them. Wear sensible clothing for the weather and footwear such as wellies or old trainers (the estuary foreshore is wet and muddy), and bring sun cream just in case!
Bring a bucket and / or sledge if you have one, to help transport rubbish back to shore.
* In order for us to implement Track and Trace for the event, only those with tickets will be able to join in the clean-up.
* We will be sanitising all equipment before and after the event, but please bring your own if you can.
* We will provide a hand sanitizing station, but please bring your own if you can.
* Please try to keep to the groups you booked in (or small groups) during the clean-up to minimise contact with others.
* We will provide disposable forks for your Krispies Fish and Chips aboard the Stuart Line Cruise
* If you experience any symptoms of COVID-19 please do not attend the event.
* If you have any COVID concerns or queries, please do get in touch.
Further details will be sent to volunteers closer to the date of the Clean-Up.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org